Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/25 08:51:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.8.1, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate 1 for Flink 1.8.1, as
follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint 8FEA1EE9D0048C0CCC70B7573211B0703B79EA0E [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.8.1-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6]

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Cheers,
Jincheng

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12345164
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.8.1-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1229
[5]
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/11ab983ed20068dac93efe7f234ffab9abc2926e
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/221

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.8.1, release candidate #1

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone for checking the release and voting! I’ll tally the
results in a separate email.

Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> 于2019年7月1日周一 下午6:05写道:

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)