Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jim the Standing Bear <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 20:49:21 UTC

Tree2 always goes to the very top

I am using a server-side Tree2 in a project. Whenever a user expands
or collapses a node, the tree always moves back to the very top.
Since the tree can be very big for some users, it has become an
annoyance for them because they would have to look for the node every
single time.

Is there a way to force the tree to remember its position?  I thought
the param AUTO_SCROLL in web.xml is for this kind of thing, but
apparently it is not working.  Am I mistaking?

-- Jim

Re: Tree2 always goes to the very top

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Jim,

No, the bug I reported is in Tomahawk 1.1.5 (nightly). I have just
tested the example app with your combination of Core 1.1.4 and Tomahawk
1.1.3. AutoScroll seems to work okay with that combination, including
the Tree2 examples. So you must be running into some other problem.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Posted by Jim the Standing Bear <st...@gmail.com>.