Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Dayse Rocha <da...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/12/25 20:15:01 UTC

Problems

 I was trying to run the WSS4J's tutorial "stock", and I'm getting this error:

 faultString: WSDoAllSender: Signature: error during message procesingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: Signature creation failed; nested exception is:
 [adminclient] java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key

 What is the problema?

---------------------------------

Re: Problems

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Are you setting the correct passwords for the private keys in the
Callbackhandler that you specified?

The callback handler that you specify will be called with an array of
org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback instances and you will have
to set the correct password according to the 'identifier' of that
calback instance (which is the alias of the private key). Example :
[1]

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/wss4j/trunk/interop/org/apache/ws/axis/oasis/PWCallback1.java?view=markup