Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pedro Salazar <pe...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2003/09/24 13:05:26 UTC

task axis-wsdl2java - attribute namespacemappingfile NOT WORK?

Greetings,

I'm trying to map my namespaces to packages through
'namespacemappingfile' attribute in axis-wsdl2java element, for the
generation of java files.

I defined a the following src/etc/wsdl/NStoPkg.properties (below):

pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service=http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/wsdl pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service=http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/types

And my task is defined as below:

<axis-wsdl2java
        output="${dest}"
        verbose="true"
        deployscope="${scope}"
        url="${wsdl}"
        namespacemappingfile="src/etc/wsdl/NStoPkg.properties"

        <!--
	<mappingset>
            <mapping

namespace="http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/wsdl"
                package="pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service" />
            <mapping

namespace="http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/types"
                package="pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service" />

        </mappingset>
	-->

    </axis-wsdl2java>

The commented mappingset element works but isn't flexible. I would like
to use the properties file, but until know with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--
PS
pedro-b-salazar@ptinovacao.pt

Re: task axis-wsdl2java - attribute namespacemappingfile NOT WORK?

Posted by Pedro Salazar <pe...@ptinovacao.pt>.
> <axis-wsdl2java
>         output="${dest}"
>         verbose="true"
>         deployscope="${scope}"
>         url="${wsdl}"
>         namespacemappingfile="src/etc/wsdl/NStoPkg.properties"
>      	>
>         <!--
> 	<mappingset>
>             <mapping
>
> namespace="http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/wsdl"
>                 package="pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service" />
>             <mapping
>
> namespace="http://www.ptinovacao.pt/nginpro/interfaces/types"
>                 package="pt.ptinovacao.nginpro.interfaces.service" />
>
>         </mappingset>
> 	-->
>
>     </axis-wsdl2java>

A correction: even the <mappingset>/<mapping> stuff isn't work. I don't
know why I thought it worked (I didn't noticed).