Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by aditya chitre <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 00:44:45 UTC

Axis2 Deployer issue

Hi,

I am working on dynamically deploying web services using Apache Axis2
Deployer class. The Apache server is not restarted when a change is made to
the service class file.
When I remove the service by deleting the class file from the axis2 location
(from my program code) and add it back again (from my program code), the
undeploy() and the deploy() in my deployer class does not run. The time
interval between deleting the service class file and copying it back again
is very less. However, if I add a delay period of 10 seconds between
removing the class file and copying it back again, then everything works
fine.

1) Does this happen because Axis2 takes a lot of time to scan the web
service location for changes and because of it, do the undeploy() and
deploy() conflict with each other?

2) Is there any way of correcting this?

Regards,
Aditya