Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by John Ky <ha...@syd.speednet.com.au> on 2000/08/22 07:31:29 UTC

User Data and Mutation Events

I've modified the source I've download to
include user data extensions I required.  I
did not remove the original user data facility.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in
getting it checked in to the Xerces distribution.
I will still need a while to thoroughly test it.

Also on the agenda:  I desparately need
an implementation of Mutation Events and
would like to code it for Xerces.  Is there
anyone interested this or anyone with advice
on where to start or on the what not to do's
of such a project.

Thanks

-John