Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by el...@unseen.is on 2014/10/23 09:21:40 UTC

we need arabic version :)

hi sir , I like your software so much  , and I HOPE you  translate it to
  Arabic &  Provide arabic version
I can offer you Free translation  If you need ..

Re: we need arabic version :)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
elmansy wrote:
> hi sir , I like your software so much  , and I HOPE you  translate it to
>   Arabic &  Provide arabic version
> I can offer you Free translation  If you need ..

We are at 94%, so please join us and we'll release OpenOffice in Arabic!

Our translation interface (the tool you will use) is at
https://translate.apache.org/ar/aoo40/
and instructions on how to get an account are at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you can help, just drop a note to the l10n list (more at the links
above) and we'll get you started.

Regards,
   Andrea.