Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Vasyl Stashuk <va...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/10 16:40:09 UTC

Google Summer of Code project

Hi!

I'm interested in integrating Continuum and Eclipse.
What should I do to take this project ?

--
All the best,
Vasyl Stashuk

Re: Google Summer of Code project

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 05:40:09PM +0300, Vasyl Stashuk wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm interested in integrating Continuum and Eclipse.
> What should I do to take this project ?

I assume that you are talking about this[1] project. This is a Codehaus
project, not a Apache project so you will have to discuss this with the
mevenide folk. Subscribe to their dev list (dev@mevenide.codehaus.org) and
ask there. Even though this is not a Apache project I will help you with
any Continuum issues you are having. I'm also on the mevenide lists.

[1]: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/HAUS/Google+Summer+of+Code

--
Trygve