Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Deng Xiaodong <xd...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/01 02:25:11 UTC

Re: Call for fixes for Airflow 1.10.2

Thanks Kaxil.

Not sure if 1.10.2 is focusing on fixing 1.10.0/1.10.1, or also open for new patches/features?

The current `airflow flower` (until 1.10.1) doesn’t come with any authentication. This may make essential information exposed to unintended users in an untrusted environment.

Earlier I submitted a PR to add HTTP basic authentication for Flower in Airflow. This feature helps enhance the the whole application slightly in terms of security.

Please refer to:
PR 4166 (merged in master): https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4166 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4166>
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3323 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3323>

Thanks.