Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com> on 2011/06/16 01:32:18 UTC

Update on Wiki and Website

I'm catching up after a day away from my desk.   A quick update.

Dave entered a request [1] for two wiki spaces, one oo-dev for project
planning and one oo-user (experimental) for user-facing pages.

I'm hearing no objections to trying the CMS for the web site rather than
using a wiki or Velocity.  I'm reading up on that based on the links that
Ross posted earlier.

-Rob

Re: Update on Wiki and Website

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 20:32, Roman H. Gelbort
<ro...@piensalibre.com.ar> wrote:
> El 15/06/11 20:32, Rob Weir escribió:
>> I'm catching up after a day away from my desk.   A quick update.
>>
>> Dave entered a request [1] for two wiki spaces, one oo-dev for project
>> planning and one oo-user (experimental) for user-facing pages.
>>
>> I'm hearing no objections to trying the CMS for the web site rather than
>> using a wiki or Velocity.  I'm reading up on that based on the links that
>> Ross posted earlier.
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3684
>>
>> -Rob
>>
> oo-dev and oo-user or... ooo-dev and ooo-user?

In the JIRA ticket, it is listed as ooo-dev and ooo-user.

Cheers,
-g

Re: Update on Wiki and Website

Posted by "Roman H. Gelbort" <ro...@piensalibre.com.ar>.
El 15/06/11 20:32, Rob Weir escribió:
> I'm catching up after a day away from my desk.   A quick update.
>
> Dave entered a request [1] for two wiki spaces, one oo-dev for project
> planning and one oo-user (experimental) for user-facing pages.
>
> I'm hearing no objections to trying the CMS for the web site rather than
> using a wiki or Velocity.  I'm reading up on that based on the links that
> Ross posted earlier.

> -Rob

oo-dev and oo-user or... ooo-dev and ooo-user?

Prof. Román H. Gelbort
No busquemos aplicaciones que reemplacen aplicaciones,
sino aplicaciones que resuelvan problemas específicos...

http://www.piensalibre.com.ar