Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/17 23:25:16 UTC

Re: Node.js npm December usage

Man, this is totally great.

Perhaps we could write it up as a case-study and promote it on our homepage?

Does that sound like a good idea? Something you could help with?

--
NS

Re: Node.js npm December usage

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Jason,

The wiki is a good place for it. Feel free to create a case studies
section, and add your own as the first.

Case studies help to establish legitimacy of our product. I intend to
solicit a few more this year.

I am looking forward to reading yours and being able to share it with
others!

--
NS

Re: Node.js npm December usage

Posted by Hans J Schroeder <hs...@cloudno.de>.
Thanks for the explanation. Again I am impressed with what can be done with
CouchDB. Iriscouch's service is awesome, performance-wise and
availability-wise.

- Hans

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.

--