Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Benazech Cédric <Ce...@atosorigin.com> on 2002/05/02 09:32:28 UTC

RE: Axis Tomcat performance

starting a java program take a long time because of the starting of the JVM.
That explain your bad results using time command.

If you do 100 calls to a webService in 1 java program, you will see that the
performance will be greatly better than doing 100 start of a java program
that do 1 call.

Cédric