Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2015/01/25 01:46:56 UTC

Re: Using Sphinx for ServiceMix documentation?

Hi,

I made a quick run on replacing the headings, codes and certain other stuff
in the scalate files to asciidoc for Karaf.
The result without doing any tweaks on js or css can be seen here:
http://karaf.nierbeck.de/  (the all in one page)
http://karaf.nierbeck.de/installation.html (single page example, btw. all
others can also be navigated to, like jms.html)

@Karaf community, sorry for crossposting, but figured there might be some
interest in this too :-)
I could push my added files to karaf master right now, those files reside
in a different folder so it won't hurt.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Using Sphinx for ServiceMix documentation?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
sure, it is just additional, the regular build for manual etc. should still
work.

regards, Achim

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update Achim.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
I'll push those later today.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Using Sphinx for ServiceMix documentation?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de