Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/07/27 13:14:22 UTC

RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: jxtemplate: jx:if strange behaviour :)

> > <jx:when test="${status.current == pagelang.pagelang}">

shouldn't this be also status.current.value?

> This test is still a problem, cause it return false

> Thanks a lot Helma. By the way are there some other resources
> on the web talking about jx:* tags  ? (the one on the cocoon
> website is cool but not enough clear/full sometimes)

I've been searching for documentation myself. Finally I checked the
jexl/jxpath documentation on commons.apache.org and debugging the stuff also
helps in understanding what goes on.
I haven't found much else, I'm afraid.

Bye, Helma