Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Allison Nonko <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 19:25:49 UTC

Edits

Hi,

Wanted to give a heads up that I will be editing/checking for accuracy
"Writers User Interface," "Options menu → OpenOffice," and adding to the
"Options menu →Load/save" and "Options menu →Language Settings." Thanks.

Allison

Re: Edits

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Ann Thomas wrote:

>> Can you please tell me how to get removed from your email list?  I
>> do not belong to your group and do not want to receive emails from
>> you and your members.
> Thank you.  gipannthomas@aol.com

Ann;

At some point you subscribed to this list to unsubscribe send a blank
e-mail to doc-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org from the address you
subscribed from. You should receive a follow-up e-mail with
instructions. Follow those instructions and you should be removed from
the list. If you do not receive the follow-up e-mail check your spam
folder, it may inadvertently get put there by your ISP.

Regards
Keith

Re: Edits

Posted by Ann Thomas <gi...@me.com>.

Re: Edits

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Allison Nonko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wanted to give a heads up that I will be editing/checking for accuracy
> "Writers User Interface," "Options menu → OpenOffice," and adding to the
> "Options menu →Load/save" and "Options menu →Language Settings." Thanks.
>
> Allison

Thank you Allison.

Keith