Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2015/07/08 22:47:34 UTC

uimaFIT: Create JCas with typesystem classpath scanning and type priorities

Hi,

the method JCasFactory.createJCas() calls CasCreationUtils.createCas()
only with null values for type priorities. Shouldn't there be a call of
createTypePriorities() like for the typesystem descriptor? How can I
include type priorities when I create a JCas with uimaFIT? Did I miss
something?

Best,

Peter

Re: uimaFIT: Create JCas with typesystem classpath scanning and type priorities

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
On 08.07.2015, at 22:47, Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the method JCasFactory.createJCas() calls CasCreationUtils.createCas() only with null values for type priorities. Shouldn't there be a call of createTypePriorities() like for the typesystem descriptor? How can I include type priorities when I create a JCas with uimaFIT? Did I miss something?

You're right. I missed that when I introduced the auto-detection.
Type prios and index definitions should also be used in JCasFactory,
just as they are used in AnalysisEngineFactory.

I'll fix it.

Cheers,

-- Richard