Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Gaffga <cg...@triplemind.com> on 2003/03/13 17:32:52 UTC

Link Livesites: Unterkunft.de - Directroy for Accomodations

Hi,

We are running the site Unterkunft.de (http://www.unterkunft.de) with the
cocoon Software.
The site is running with cocoon2.0.4 on a Tomcat-Cluster with four
Dual-Xeon2,8Ghz machines. As DB we use MySQL4 (I know, its gamma, but it
works).

The purpose of the site unterkunft.de (german unterkunft means accomodation
in english) is to be a platform for small hotels and appartment owner to
promote their accomodation. A basic account is free and we don't take
pvision on bookings.

We are fascinated how easy the site development was with cocoon (we use our
own generators, and also wrote a serializer) and wich the cocoon Project a
sucsessfull golden future.

We would like to be added to the Cocoon Livesites List with our site
Unterkunft.de (http://www.unterkunft.de)

Thanks you very much

Sincirly
Christoph Gaffgamz