Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Pierre-Henry Perret <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/12 13:18:40 UTC

Entry point for rsa

Hello,

Could you suggest an entry point for using the configadmin osgi service with
cxf ?

Thanks

-----
--
Pierre

Re: Entry point for rsa

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like this could quite well be done using the LDAP filters that
are supported natively by the OSGi Service Registry.
If you want to be in complete control of what you give to the caller
you may want to have a look at OSGi ServiceFactories.

Cheers,

David

Re: Entry point for rsa

Posted by Pierre-Henry Perret <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: Entry point for rsa

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Could you be a little more explicit in what you'd like to do?
The CXF-DOSGi Discovery mechanism uses the OSGi Configuration Admin
Service for its configuration, for example.

Best regards,

David