Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2009/12/02 16:12:44 UTC

Re: [OpenSocial] Re: Implementing requestSendMessage for Partuza

Hmm this is quickly running outside of my area of expertise, I'm not
terribly familiar with the current internals of the gadget<>container rpc
structure.

I think it would be best if you took this question to the shindig-dev list,
where our resident experts on this topic can be found, see
http://incubator.apache.org/shindig/community/getting-help.html for details
on how to sign up

   -- Chris