Posted to users@royale.apache.org by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2020/06/08 15:10:46 UTC

image component visibility evaluation

Hi,

I have an image component as below:

<s:Image id="startJob" source="images/startJob.jpg"
toolTip="{resourceManager.getString('messages', 'startJobTooltip')}"
width="23" height="23"
  includeInLayout="{data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable
== true}" buttonMode="true"
  visible="{data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable == true}"
              click="executeJobCommand(event, data.@Id, data.@Id)" />

For he issue #819 it looks like it is working but not the same for the
real app. I need to debug an inspect the value of
"data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable" for the image
component

to check the value of
"visible="{data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable == true}"

Where are the values evaluated ofr a component ?

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: image component visibility evaluation

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
May be looking at the wrong method.

I should check again.

Thanks

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:11 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: image component visibility evaluation

Hi,

I have an image component as below:

<s:Image id="startJob" source="images/startJob.jpg" toolTip="{resourceManager.getString('messages', 'startJobTooltip')}" width="23" height="23"
             includeInLayout="{data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable == true}" buttonMode="true"
             visible="{data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable == true}"
             click="executeJobCommand(event, data.@Id, data.@Id)" />

For he issue #819 it looks like it is working but not the same for the real app. I need to debug an inspect the value of "data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable" for the image component

to check the value of   "visible="{data.visualParams.commandabilityParams.isStartable == true}"

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.