Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maarten roosendaal <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/06 11:01:07 UTC

pass extra parameters to idlj plugin

Hi,

We're moving a Java project from ANT to Maven 2 and part of this transition is the use of idlj. The current ant target looks like this:
<execexecutable="idlj"dir="">
We are trying to use the codehaus idlj plugin but we can't pass a parameter through the plugin. We need to pass -fallTie as a param to this plugin.

Is there anyone who has used this plugin and/or knows a solution to this besides downloading and changing the sourcecode?

Thanks,
Maarten    <argline="-v -fallTie -i'${idl.dir}' -td '${gensrc.dir}' '${idl.dir}/file.idl'"/></exec>