Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/06/15 02:21:07 UTC

[result] demote plugins

The following have been demoted:
ashkelon, wizard, tjdo, shell, appserver, webserver, aspectwerkz,
caller, struts, docbook, jdee, jdeveloper, junitdoclet, latex, latka
Nobody piped up to object on the users list.

javacc was spared on the account of Stephane and Michal's use of it. It
moves to the borderline list. I'd really appreciate anyone actively
using something on that list to step up and work through the JIRA
issues, document it, or find it a new home.

still to do: vdoclet integration with tasklist.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [result] demote plugins

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
On 6/15/05, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> The following have been demoted:
> ashkelon, wizard, tjdo, shell, appserver, webserver, aspectwerkz,
> caller, struts, docbook, jdee, jdeveloper, junitdoclet, latex, latka
> Nobody piped up to object on the users list.
>
> javacc was spared on the account of Stephane and Michal's use of it. It
> moves to the borderline list. I'd really appreciate anyone actively
> using something on that list to step up and work through the JIRA
> issues, document it, or find it a new home.

I'll have a look at it and I will let you know.

Cheers,
Stéphane

--
.::You're welcome ::.

Re: [result] demote plugins

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It should just be a simple cut and paste, so I can probably do that shortly. But
thanks for the offer.

I will also release tasklist (as it is obviously a condition of removing vdoclet :)

- Brett

Re: [result] demote plugins

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.

Re: [result] demote plugins

Posted by Michal Maczka <mm...@interia.pl>.
Brett Porter wrote:

> The following have been demoted:
> ashkelon, wizard, tjdo, shell, appserver, webserver, aspectwerkz,
> caller, struts, docbook, jdee, jdeveloper, junitdoclet, latex, latka
> Nobody piped up to object on the users list.
>
> javacc was spared on the account of Stephane and Michal's use of it.
> It moves to the borderline list. I'd really appreciate anyone actively
> using something on that list to step up and work through the JIRA
> issues, document it, or find it a new home.

*mucios* *gracias!

michal*