Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org> on 2009/01/15 06:19:38 UTC

alpha release

I think it's time we take a vote on the alpha release.  All the alpha issues
have been more or less completed and I've made some changes over the past
couple days to shore up the implemented APIs.  Anyone else have outstanding
work or are we ready for the release?  +1 for me.

On another note, I'm going to start working on a new API, probably Custody
Transfer.  Let's also plan on having another conference call in the near
future to discuss development status.

-Jeff

Re: alpha release

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
Is there any further testing we want to do on it before declaring
alpha?        I'd like to take another once-over on the docs before we
ship -  I think I changed a few things late that didn't make it back
into the docs yet.

Re: alpha release

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,