Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Muhammad Rizwan <ri...@nixpanel.com> on 2006/02/15 13:18:46 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP and Cold Fusion on Apache (Linux)

Hello

I want to run PHP and cold fusion pages my Apache web server. How can i
configure these with my apache.
Plz. reply me if you know any thing about.

Re: [users@httpd] PHP and Cold Fusion on Apache (Linux)

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 2/16/06, Muhammad Rizwan <ri...@nixpanel.com> wrote:
> >Then if you get stuck, come back with a much more specific question
> > including details on what you have tried and what your system looks
> > like.
>
> Yes, thats what i want to ask from this forum, i am trying to know that
> which option in apache executes php pages. Because i have installed php
> and i can run its pages without any problem. Now i want that few of my
> domains should run its pages and few of sites (of same apache server)
> should deny. To do this i want to know the exact options in my
> httpd.conf file, which help in running php pages, and same goes to
> coldfusion.

Look for AddType and AddHandler lines related to the php and
coldfusion files.  These can be scoped within a <VirtualHost> section
to limit their application to particular hosts.  PHP also has other
ways of disabling itself through its own directives, but you'll need
to check the php docs.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] PHP and Cold Fusion on Apache (Linux)

Posted by Muhammad Rizwan <ri...@nixpanel.com>.
>Then if you get stuck, come back with a much more specific question
> including details on what you have tried and what your system looks
> like.

Yes, thats what i want to ask from this forum, i am trying to know that
which option in apache executes php pages. Because i have installed php
and i can run its pages without any problem. Now i want that few of my
domains should run its pages and few of sites (of same apache server)
should deny. To do this i want to know the exact options in my
httpd.conf file, which help in running php pages, and same goes to
coldfusion.

Thanks!

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.