Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tarjei Huse <ta...@scanmine.com> on 2011/07/28 09:23:21 UTC

camel-test maven package in 2.8.0?

Hi, I might have been blind, but has the camel-test package been removed
or changed from the maven 2.8.0 packages?

If so, what are the correct maven packages to use to get the old
functionality?

And, what is camel-itest?

(The only thing I found in the release notes were that the
camel-test-spring package was removed).

--
Regards / Med vennlig hilsen
Tarjei Huse

Re: camel-test maven package in 2.8.0?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
There are 2 test kits with Camel

camel-test
camel-testng

The former supports JUnit, and the latter TestNG.

Those are the test kits, end users, can use.

Here it is
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-test/2.8.0/

--
Claus Ibsen