Posted to user@struts.apache.org by MA <hm...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/10 20:11:39 UTC

WebSphere 3.5.3

Hi ....
I'm using WebSphere 3.5.3 on Windows NT and have
installed and configured the struts framework
according to the instructions posted on the struts
site.

I was trying  to use the logon example and strange
thing is happening? I loaded the application by
converting the war file. I'm able to hit the index.jsp
and when I click on the link on the page which is
supposed to take me to the logon.jsp; it complains
that it can't find the jsp?

Both the jsp's are in the same doc-root
I checked that the class file is generated for the
logon.jsp but it says that "page can't b e found"

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mu

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/