Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/21 03:08:56 UTC

3.4.0 snapshots

Hi,

If you guys want to keep posting 3.4.0 snapshots I'll be happy to test
while working on Log4j2, Commons, and HttpComponents.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: 3.4.0 snapshots

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> On 7/21/16 5:08 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you guys want to keep posting 3.4.0 snapshots I'll be happy to test
>> while working on Log4j2, Commons, and HttpComponents.
>>

> This is great that you offer you help...
>
> And I have created a new SNAPSHOT for 3.4.0. See users/dev list..
>
> And it would be great to hear your feedback....

So far so good with previous snapshots. I'll let you know if anything pops
up.

Gary

Re: 3.4.0 snapshots

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.