Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 10:30:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] v4.5.0 milestone feature discussion

Hi all,

I have created the 4.5.0 milestone[1] in the GitHub. PPMC may add what you
think should be fixed in this version to the milestone and discuss in this
thread. We should have a final list before 20th Sep.

The community is also welcomed to suggest what issues to be fixed with a
higher priority.

The schedule for v4.5.0 is:
Kickoff (discuss features to fix or enhance): 2nd Sep - 20th Sep
Development:  23th Sep -  25th Oct.
Test and release vote: 25th Oct. - 31 Oct.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/milestone/14

--
Yi Shen
Senior Developer

Re: [DISCUSS] v4.5.0 milestone feature discussion

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
It's nice to see the contributor in the changelog.

We have merged 5 pull requests from non-committers.
We'll keep tracking the names and see if we can make them committers after
more continuous contributions.

Wenli

Posted by Deqing Li <an...@gmail.com>.
Good job!

Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月25日周三 上午10:43写道:

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by yufeng <yu...@qq.com>.
👍

发自我的iPhone

From: Yi Shen <shenyi.914@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Mon,Sep 2,2019 6:30 PM
To: dev <dev@echarts.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] v4.5.0 milestone feature discussion

Hi all,

I have created the 4.5.0 milestone[1] in the GitHub. PPMC may add what you
think should be fixed in this version to the milestone and discuss in this
thread. We should have a final list before 20th Sep.

The community is also welcomed to suggest what issues to be fixed with a
higher priority.

The schedule for v4.5.0 is:
Kickoff (discuss features to fix or enhance): 2nd Sep - 20th Sep
Development:&nbsp; 23th Sep -&nbsp; 25th Oct.