Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Donald Hansen <do...@hansenfamily.us> on 2015/06/30 19:42:08 UTC

ambari trunk / cluster wizard / javascript error

Not sure if this is a new bug or if I just did something wrong. I was
setting up a new virtual cluster on my local machine and used the trunk
repo for my install. While going through the Cluster Wizard I got to the
Customize Services step then got a javascript error and a spinner that will
not stop spinning.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hosts' of undefined
app.js:154312

Has anyone else got this?

Re: ambari trunk / cluster wizard / javascript error

Posted by Donald Hansen <do...@hansenfamily.us>.
Sorry, I should have replied back that I'm not having the issue. It was my
fault. I removed NodeManager from the metainfo file for Yarn because I
didn't want Ambari to install NodeManager. Turns out, the UI code has
something hard coded regarding NodeManager. Once I added that back in, it
worked.

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Donald,