Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Chee-Yang Chau <cy...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/24 13:58:22 UTC

Logout from guacamole with open id credential will reconnect again

Hi,

I have successfully setup the google openid for my guacamole installation.
I can login to guacamole with my google id.

However, when I try to logout from guacamole session, it will reconnect
back to guacamole again.

Is there any setting that overcome this problem?

--
Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang

Re: Logout from guacamole with open id credential will reconnect again

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 8:58 AM Chee-Yang Chau <cy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have successfully setup the google openid for my guacamole
> installation.  I can login to guacamole with my google id.
>
> However, when I try to logout from guacamole session, it will reconnect
> back to guacamole again.

Yes, this is because, when you "Logout" from Guacamole with OpenID enabled,
you will be redirected back to the login page, which will then check the
OpenID credentials, again, which will be valid, and you will be logged back
in.

> Is there any setting that overcome this problem?

Not, yet.  There is an open JIRA issue for this, which involves
implementing Single Sign Out within the various SSO extensions:

-Nick