Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kai-Uwe Rommel <Ro...@ARS.de> on 2000/05/01 15:08:54 UTC

Re: mod_proxy/5997: Proxy Cache Garbage Collection did not work - I fixed it

submit@bugz.apache.org wrote on 17.4.2000 11:20:00:

> Thank you very much for your problem report.
> It has the internal identification `mod_proxy/5997'.
> The individual assigned to look at your
> report is: apache.
>
> >Category:       mod_proxy
> >Responsible:    apache
> >Synopsis:       Proxy Cache Garbage Collection did not work - I fixed it
> >Arrival-Date:   Mon Apr 17 02:20:00 PDT 2000

Would someone please care to respond? Since I did not only report
a bug but also FIXED it and offering you the fix, I would at least
expect you to request that fix from me.

What poor kind of service the Apache team has become ...

Kai Uwe Rommel

--
/* Kai Uwe Rommel                   ARS Computer & Consulting GmbH *
 * rommel@ars.de (http://www.ars.de)             Muenchen, Germany *