Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Jose Antonio Perez H <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 01:02:46 UTC

Maven Reference ion web page

Hi all,

i just wanted to inform something i found that can be improved in the
webpage.
i really didn't know where to report this issue, which took me some time to
detect, and can save some time to another guy trying to do the same thing.

in the page:
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/download.html

i found this reference for maven is wrong
HttpComponents HttpClient Fluent 4.2.1
  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId>
    <artifactId>hc-fluent</artifactId>
    <version>4.2.1</version>
    <scope>compile</scope>
  </dependency>

this is because the correct reference is:
    <artifactId>fluent-hc</artifactId>
following the POM:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/httpcomponents/fluent-hc/4.2.1/fluent-hc-4.2.1.pom

Thanks in advance.
José Antonio Pérez Hernández

Re: Maven Reference ion web page

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2012-08-19 at 18:02 -0500, Jose Antonio Perez H wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i just wanted to inform something i found that can be improved in the
> webpage.
> i really didn't know where to report this issue, which took me some time to
> detect, and can save some time to another guy trying to do the same thing.
>
> in the page:
> http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/download.html
>
> i found this reference for maven is wrong
> HttpComponents HttpClient Fluent 4.2.1
>   <dependency>
>     <groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId>
>     <artifactId>hc-fluent</artifactId>
>     <version>4.2.1</version>
>     <scope>compile</scope>
>   </dependency>
>
> this is because the correct reference is:
>     <artifactId>fluent-hc</artifactId>
> following the POM:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/httpcomponents/fluent-hc/4.2.1/fluent-hc-4.2.1.pom
>
> Thanks in advance.
> José Antonio Pérez Hernández

Thank you, José, for letting us know.

Problem corrected in SVN trunk and 4.2.x branch.

Oleg