Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by st...@comcast.net on 2017/03/17 19:15:20 UTC

Mouse Hover-Over Menus

Hi,

Attached is an ofbiz screenshot taken from firefox.

I'm wondering why some menus are visible but not accessible. In the upper left corner there is a hierarchical list of where the user is currently at. In the attached screenshot this is "Applications > Order Manager", and the mouse is hovering over "Order Manager", which shows subsets of what looks like links (e.g., "Requests", "Quotes"...). Moving the mouse to click on anything causes those links to go away...it's like chasing a rainbow. Is this a bug, and those links were intended to be reachable, or is the mouse hover over of those links merely information?

Thanks!

Re: Mouse Hover-Over Menus

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The theme used is important in this case, else simply follow

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Thanks

Jacques

Le 18/03/2017 � 09:18, Pierre Smits a �crit :

Re: Mouse Hover-Over Menus

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by st...@comcast.net.
[...]

Sorry, it looks like the email list strips attachments. A bit more description is that there is a hierarchical navigation summary of where the user is currently at. It seems to start with "Applications" for the screens I'm looking at, and then appends other entries as you go further into whichever application. The bug or issue is that I can't move the mouse down to any of those items...as soon as the mouse isn't hovering over the main part of that menu the hover-over menu goes away. ----- Original Message -----From: stimits@comcast.netTo: user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:15:20 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Mouse Hover-Over Menus