Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Michael Schneider <Mi...@sdrc.com> on 2000/07/17 21:55:59 UTC

(C++ Soap ) was Re: HTTP Extension Framework

James

James Snell wrote:

> No, there are several of us here that want to see one... there just hasn't
> been much talk about it yet.

I want a C++ Implementation of SOAP.  Is there one in source form (Not a
NT only, but
UNIX + NT version)?

If not, I was going to start looking at what it means to create one.

It would be nice not to have to reinvent the weel

Thanks,
Mike

> PS: Does anyone know of a C++ implementation of SOAP? Am I the only one
> who wants one?
>

> > Sanjiva.

Michael L. Schneider                      Email: Michael.Schneider@sdrc.com
Structural Dynamics Research Corp         Tel:   (513) 576-2935
Milford OH, 45150                         Group: Software Process Group

  "The best performance improvement is the transition from the
   nonworking state to the working state" - John Ousterhout

Re: (C++ Soap ) was Re: HTTP Extension Framework

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
I think there's quite a bit of interest in Apache taking this on.
The XML-SOAP project's scope covers a C implementation as well I
believe. There was a rumor that a startup donation was forthcoming,
but I haven't seen any of it .. so I would say its worth starting it
directly. Mebbe one more note to the soap@discuss.develop.com list
would be worth if before embarking.

Sanjiva.
    No, there are several of us here that want to see one... there just hasn't
    been much talk about it yet.
  I want a C++ Implementation of SOAP.  Is there one in source form (Not a NT only, but
  UNIX + NT version)?

  If not, I was going to start looking at what it means to create one.

  It would be nice not to have to reinvent the weel

  Thanks,
  Mike

    PS: Does anyone know of a C++ implementation of SOAP? Am I the only one
    who wants one?

    > Sanjiva.

    **
    > > e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
    > > phone: (402)472-9492
    > > web page: www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara

    **

Michael L. Schneider                      Email: Michael.Schneider@sdrc.com
Structural Dynamics Research Corp         Tel:   (513) 576-2935
Milford OH, 45150                         Group: Software Process Group

  "The best performance improvement is the transition from the
   nonworking state to the working state" - John Ousterhout

Re: (C++ Soap ) was Re: HTTP Extension Framework

    No, there are several of us here that want to see one... there just hasn't
    been much talk about it yet.
  I want a C++ Implementation of SOAP.  Is there one in source form (Not a NT only, but
  UNIX + NT version)?

  If not, I was going to start looking at what it means to create one.

  It would be nice not to have to reinvent the weel

  Thanks,
  Mike

    PS: Does anyone know of a C++ implementation of SOAP? Am I the only one
    who wants one?

    > Sanjiva.

    **