Posted to dev@paimon.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/31 08:54:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] Plan to release 0.4.0

Hi devs,

I suggest we start preparing for the 0.4.0 release,

We can use github milestone [1] to track issues.

You can add issues to this milestone, and you can add priority:blocker
label to issue if you think that is a blocker issue.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon/milestone/1

Best,
Jingsong

Re: [DISCUSS] Plan to release 0.4.0

Posted by Kerwin Zhuang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jingsong,

Looking forward to the first release of Paimon.

--
Best Wish
— Kerwin (zhuangchong)

Shammon FY <zj...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月31日周五 18:00写道: