Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2018/01/04 17:27:52 UTC

Re: [REQUEST] Httpd Webserver Training in French

Hi Sharan,

it's usually more efficient to ask the community directly about
project-specific
asks. I've gone ahead and forwarded your note to the users and dev lists
where we are more likely to find the right resources. I personally
know at least
a half dozen httpd committers proficient in French, so this seems in the realm
of possibility!

Potential presenters,

note contact info below to reach out.

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks William!

It's funny,  I  did send a message to the httpd dev list just before
posting on Comdev but somehow that didn't get through.