Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 17:10:03 UTC

Better discussion forum?

I would really love to see a better discussion forum for ideas. I
think the mail list is not so handy for forums with cross-referencing
and cordova-discuss proved to be a failure. npm.community seems to
have nailed it, though it may have been meant to solve another
problem. Any comments?

Re: Better discussion forum?

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
It's an Apache thing:

Re: Better discussion forum?

Posted by "Terence M. Bandoian" <te...@tmbsw.com>.
+1

Re: Better discussion forum?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I think we could do a better job with our guide at [1] which we need to
update anyway with all the github issues going on now.
The Apache site also has some really good text on lazy-consensus [2]

Ultimately though, I think it comes down to all of us just doing it.  If
someone shows up on this list, and we are all following a clear process, it
is probably pretty easy to jump in.

[1] https://cordova.apache.org/contribute/contribute_guidelines.html
[2] http://community.apache.org/committers/index.html

@purplecabbage