Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Carr <Pa...@express-gifts.co.uk> on 2006/03/28 12:17:04 UTC

Websphere config

Is anyone running ibatis under Websphere ( 5.0) ? I'm porting a
standalone app into WAS and I have a couple of questions.

(1) How do you configure the Reader to read dao.xml, and where in the
war do you put dao.xml / SqlMapConfig.xml ?
"Reader reader = new FileReader("dao.xml");" ?????????

(2) How do you setup ibatis to use the Websphere transaction manager ?

Best Regards
Paul.