Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2004/07/17 22:06:24 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/samples flow.js

unico@apache.org wrote:

>   Log:
>   fix the slide samples again after stephan's refactorings of a few months ago apparently
>   broke half of them.  I find it unexceptable that I would have to loose half a day to fix the
>   fumbling failures of people that apparently don't take the time to test their dubious refactorings.
>   goddammit.

Hey, take it easy and have a beer, eh?

Tony

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/samples flow.js

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.
Tony Collen wrote:

> unico@apache.org wrote:
>
>>   Log:
>>   fix the slide samples again after stephan's refactorings of a few
>> months ago apparently
>>   broke half of them.  I find it unexceptable that I would have to
>> loose half a day to fix the
>>   fumbling failures of people that apparently don't take the time to
>> test their dubious refactorings.
>>   goddammit.
>

> Hey, take it easy and have a beer, eh?

OK, I feel a lot better already. Although my frustration about this
incident has not diminished I could have formulated it with a little
more refinement. Everybody makes mistakes and that is completely
acceptable. But doing a lot of changes and then obviously not taking the
time to test whether things are still working is beyond my
comprehension. It is irrespectful of others people's efforts and greatly
demotivating.

--
Unico