Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Alex Hagerman <al...@unexpectedeof.net> on 2018/05/14 12:44:16 UTC

Arrow 1319 [Python] Add additional HDFS filesystem methods

Hello,

I was reviewing tickets to work on during the sprint days at PyCon and came across 1319.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-1319

I was going to pick this up and see what I could do with it. I read the history and wanted to check if there has been any changes that might impact the ticket since the last update in December 2017?

Also would it be ok to break this into multiple PRs? I would like to be able to get some feedback as I add the first few filesystem methods.

Thanks,
Alex