Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ed...@swisscom.com on 2003/08/15 11:42:49 UTC

WebPagePortlet

Hello again!

Now I have (beside my other unsolved problems) trouble with a WebPagePortlet. I want to integrate some external web pages into portlets. I've made the following entry into my local-portlets.xreg:

<portlet-entry name="LinkExperiment" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="WebPagePortlet" application="false">
            <title>Experiment with Links</title>
            <description>Example of WebPage Portlet</description>
        <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.WebPagePortlet</classname>
        <parameter name="dont_remove_applet" value="yes" hidden="false"/>
        <parameter name="dont_remove_script" value="yes" hidden="false"/>
        <url cachedOnURL="true">http://java.sun.com/</url>
        <category group="Jetspeed">velocity</category>
    </portlet-entry>

When I want to use this portlet this results in an java.io.IOException caused by a java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out. I tried several urls but it did never work.

Has anybody an idea?

Greetings!
Edmund Mielach