Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com> on 2009/09/18 02:44:15 UTC

make target for rule tarball?

Hi Justin,

What commands did you use to make the official rules tarball that you
released with alpha2?

Could you perhaps add a make target for it similar to "make dist"?

Thanks,
Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Re: make target for rule tarball?

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
build/update_stable is the name of the script, not make targets.  That
script assumes a lot of details around our build server configuration, since
it's designed to run there to create a stable release package.

--j.

--
--j.

Re: make target for rule tarball?