Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org> on 2020/09/17 06:42:30 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-140: Introduce bounded style execution for keyed streams

Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-140 has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were 4 +1 votes, 3 of which are binding:
- Aljoscha (binding)
- Seth (binding)
- Dawid (binding)
- Yun Gao (non-binding)

There were no disapproving votes.

Thus, FLIP-140 has been accepted.

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion and giving feedback!

Best,
Dawid

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-140: Introduce bounded style execution for keyed streams

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1(belated) for the latest FLIP document.

Thanks for addressing my belated questions/comments and updating the doc
accordingly, Dawid!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.