Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2004/07/02 02:53:53 UTC

Deploying snapshot to a repository running windows.

My central maven repository is on a windows machine.  The goal
jar:snapshot-deploy write a number of files including the snapshot files
with timestamps.  I expected the file artifact-SNAPSHOT.jar, but
artifact-SNAPSHOT.jar.lnk was written instead.  The problem is when a
maven project tries to retrieve the snapshot, it is not found.

Any suggestions (short of moving the repository to unix)?

FYI:
   OS - Windows 2000
   Web Server - Apache 1.3.24
   SSH - OpenSSH_3.5p1 from cygwin

Paul Spencer

Re: Deploying snapshot to a repository running windows.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Brett,
It's Working !

I did the following:
1) Upgrade to RC4
2) Removed any .lnk files from my repository.
3) Verified the message "using artifact deploy mode" was displayed when
deploying a snapshot.  I had to adjust some maven.repo.x properties.

Thank you,

Paul Spencer

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.