Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net> on 2011/11/06 13:42:28 UTC

Obtaining Mahout Version during runtime

Hi all,

I am looking for a possibility to obtain the version of the used Mahout
version.

Background: I am working on a small performance measurement framework
for Mahout. To compare the results between different versions of Mahout
I need the version number of Mahout. Of course I can overhand it as an
parameter to the tests and extract it before from the used Maven
settings. But I would prefere something like Mahout.VERSION.

Bye,

Oliver

Re: Obtaining Mahout Version during runtime

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Am 06.11.2011 23:57, schrieb Isabel Drost:
> Would be great if you'd attach a patch that illustrates your idea.

Done.

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 06.11.2011 Oliver B. Fischer wrote:
> Mainly the Java API. But the Java API could provide the version
> information for the commandline tools.
>
> Should I file a JIRA issue for this?

Sure, why not.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.