Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Simon Cooper <th...@runbox.com> on 2005/05/18 12:29:21 UTC

Digest list?

Is there any chance of setting up a digest of the mailing list? I'm interested in the project but wont really be contributing for a month or so, and atm im having trouble wading through all the emails

Simon Cooper

Re: Digest list?

Posted by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com>.
i talked about this matter but what geir suggested that at now we leave it
as it , but later on when we are going into more deeper we will do this, and
dont worry i m having a close eye on the meterial so whenever we need it , u
will find it; cheers ;)

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer

Re: Digest list?

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
Send e-mail to harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org (subject and body don't
really matter) for info on how to set your subscription into digest mode.

Cheers,

Leo