Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eric Williams Normand <en...@cs.uno.edu> on 2004/01/14 16:41:39 UTC

Notification Messages

I am working on a project to implement callback functionality in a SOAP
Web Service environment.  In order to do so, we would like to implement it
using a one-way message to register the callback and a notification
message as the callback.  Is there any work done on this in the WSDL2Java
utility?  What I mean is, is the feature implemented to generate a
server-side skeleton of a web service for all of the notificaton
operations when the utility is instructed to generate the client?

Thank you
Eric Normand