Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/27 18:49:17 UTC

cassandra summit, making videos?

Will there be videos of the session at the Cassandra Summit in SF?

I am really interested in the Cassandra codebase/internals seminar.

Re: cassandra summit, making videos?

Posted by Oleg Anastasjev <ol...@gmail.com>.
uncle mantis <unclemantis <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Why is everything always in California or Las Vegas?
Because you can convince your employer to pay your vacation near ocean or slots,
i believe ;-)

Re: cassandra summit, making videos?

Posted by uncle mantis <un...@gmail.com>.
Why is everything always in California or Las Vegas? :-(

Regards,

Michael