Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Todd Cranston-Cuebas <To...@Ticketmaster.com> on 2003/04/18 01:33:23 UTC

Any modules/systems in perl for business process automation?

Does anyone have experience working with any perl-based business process
automation/workflow solutions? I'm looking for an open-source starting point
for an internal project.

Regards,

Todd

Re: Any modules/systems in perl for business process automation?

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 19:33, Todd Cranston-Cuebas wrote:
> Does anyone have experience working with any perl-based business process
> automation/workflow solutions? I'm looking for an open-source starting point
> for an internal project.

There is rt (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/), and you will find others
if you Google for "open source workflow perl."

- Perrin