Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com> on 2015/11/26 08:53:20 UTC

session time out

Hello all,
         I find that if taking much time to build my cube model, I will be redirected to the login page by Submitting Request saving cube model request.I guess the reason may be the session.

Re: session time out

Posted by 周千昊 <z....@gmail.com>.
creating a cube with 260 measures requires so much work through GUI.
Or there is a tricky way to do it if you are famlier with the metadata. You
may create a cube with only 1 measures, and then edit the data model and
cube json manually

Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>于2015年12月2日周三 下午11:04写道:

--
Best Regard
ZhouQianhao

Re: session time out

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: session time out

Re: session time out

Posted by Jian Zhong <he...@gmail.com>.
it make sense to logout, since long time no action taken

what do you think about that?